Day of Details
The 2013 Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community in Erie will take place on Saturday, June 8, 2013, at Presque Isle State Park. 25 local health and human service agencies will benefit from this year’s event.
Onsite Registration and Check-In begin at 7:45 a.m.
The 5K walk will start at 9:00 a.m.
The 1 Mile Fun Walk will start at 9:15 a.m.
Participants can look forward to:
- A beautiful day! The walk will be held rain or shine.
- A walkway accessible for strollers and wheelchairs.
- Food, beverages, music, activities, and prize drawings immediately following the conclusion of the walk.
- A chance to win one of our great prizes valued at over $1000 collectively. For every $50 that you donate or raise in support of a participating organization, you will receive one raffle ticket.
- Receiving a Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community t-shirt if you donate or raise $25 or more for a participating organization (while supplies last).
- Convenient parking is available at Beach 1. However, get there early because it fills up fast. Click here for parking information.
Additional questions can be answered in our FAQ section.